My favorite products from July
- Agent Nateur – Holi Mane. This is the first collagen powder I have used. I never fully jumped on the bandwagon. However, I am a HUGE fan of Agent Nateur products, so I had to try. I add it to my smoothies but it can also dissolve in warmer drinks like coffee. Jena formulated the powder with leading functional medicine expert Will Cole.
This Pearl Powder is odorless and nearly tasteless. It contains over 30 trace minerals, including silica, magnesium, calcium and potassium that support the appearance of optimal hair, skin and nail health. Bioavailable amino acids activate the feel of hair, skin and nail cells to produce the look of collagen and hydration. My nails, skin, and hair really do feel amazing after 6 weeks.
2. Beyond Yoga Biker shorts – I’ve been living in these this summer! I was a little slow to the biker short trend but I finally got a pair and this brand has become one of my favorites for workout clothes.
3. The Defined Dish Cookbook – Alex does an amazing job of creating delicious recipes that also keep health in mind. The recipes are easy, healthy and fresh – perfect for summer cooking. If you want to eat healthy and you’re not a huge cook, give this one a try. This month’s favorites were the Bun Cha bowls and the Sweet potato stir fry. Lastly whats really nice is many of the recipes in the book are Whole 30 and can be easily modified to be GF or DF.
4. Clove and Hallow Sunrise Shadow Palette – After a going a year without wearing much makeup, I find myself enjoying wearing it a little more and excited about trying new products. I really like this palette and the colors included in it. Because you really want to be able to use all the colors, shadow palettes can be tough to find the perfect one. The colors are well pigmented, blend well, and are go well together. I recently used it on a friend for her wedding makeup and we were both really pleased!
5. LMNT Electrolyte Powder – Focusing on sweating to eliminate toxins is one of the easiest things you can do for your health. I like to walk outside, do pilates, and I use a sauna blanket weekly. After sweating or just spending a day outside its important to refuel and rehydrate with electrolytes.
LMNT powder is formulated with the perfect ratio of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium. The powder doesn’t contain sugar, gluten, fillers, artificial ingredients. Kelly Leveque is an amazing resource for nutrition and balanced living is an investor and that’s how I came across them.
6. Aleavia Soothing Hydrating Mist – This is my go to brand for body cleanser also has an amazing facial mist. The ingredients are simple, filtered water, coconut oil, acadian sea kelp, citric acid, soy lecithin, aloe vera. I always spritz before I start my skincare and after I finish my makeup.
Aleavia’s products are 100% natural and organic, nontoxic, GMO, chemical, paraben, fragrance, and cruelty free. Their products support your skin microbiome and are a great price point.
7. Vapour Soft Focus Foundation – This is a medium to full coverage foundation. It is something I’d wear for an event or something more formal, rather than daily. It has a really nice satin and natural finish.
Let me know your thoughts below! Are any of these are you favorites list? Be sure to check out my favorites from June!