Today I show you a simple and fresh makeup look that uses 7 products and less than 10 minutes to complete. I use all clean beauty products. This is the type of look I would do on vacation if I wanted to maximize the items I brought in my makeup bag.
- Foundation Ilia – Tulum (I would go a shade or 2 darker in this one next time)
- Powder Clove and Hollow – 03
- Blush RMS – Demure
- Bronzer Lilylolo – Honolulu
- Highlighter Lilylolo- Champagne. Champagne was discontinued but Sunbeam is similar!
- Mascara – Lilylolo – Black
- Lips – RMS – Demure
By using a minimal amount of products that are also multi use you are able to achieve a polished simple look for day or night!
Be sure to check out my free downloadable – Makeup Bag Makeover. In it the download I go through the components of a makeup bag and clean beauty options for each category. I really enjoyed creating it and I know you’ll find it helpful if you want to learn more about makeup.