I’m here bringing you my October Monthly Favorites. As we head towards the last leg of the year, I am focusing on hydration, organization, and simplicity.
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliator Mask. This mask may just be my new favorite beauty product! Fruit, honey, herbal enzymes, and acids gently remove dead skin cells while finely ground, round walnut shells mechanically reveal new skin and help stimulate collagen production. It’s suggested to be left on for at least 40 minutes.
2. FITGLOW Beauty Vita Rich Crème. I Typically add a cream moisturizer to my nightly routine, especially in the winter months. This one is amazing to layer over your serum and a little goes a long way. The combination of plant retinols and over 150 phyto nutrients transform the look and feel of skin.
3. Heart and Soil Beef Organ Capsules. They say liver organs is nature’s natural multi-vitamin. These grass-fed & finished liver, heart, pancreas, spleen, and kidney are an amazing source of Vitamins (A, D, E, K2, B12), Folate, Amino Acids, and more. These nutrients support our brain, immune, bone, cardiovascular, and hormone health. I alternate these grass fed and finished capsules with my prenatal every other day.
(4) YouCopia Turntable Organizer. Like many of you, I watched The Home Edit last year and went ham on organizing my apartment. The latest addition to my bathroom and kitchen cabinets are these turntables. I like this brand more than the container store one because it’s more durable.
(5) Suzi Kondi Terry Jumpsuit. I went back and forth on this for months because I wasn’t sure I could justify the price tag for a jumper ($295). However I love this thing so much. I have gotten so much wear out of it, I am considering getting another. It is a perfect transitional piece of clothing. I wore it all summer long and now for fall I pair it with sneakers and a cozy cardigan. It’s my favorite piece of clothing.
(6) Emmy’s Organics recently launched baking mixes. We tried the blondies last week and we devoured them. These are so easy and made with 6 high quality ingredients! While these are more expensive than other baking mixes, when I am buying a mix, I am paying for convenience. In this case with Emmy’s I have convenience and pieces of mind with quality. These are worth it! I added chocolate chips and used avocado oil as my oil when baking.
(7) You all know I am a Melissa Wood Health loyalist! Her workouts saved me during quarantine. However, after 18 months, I’ve been craving something a little bit different and since I am still working out at home these days, I have added The Sculpt Society. I am loving the variety! For now while I don’t have any gym memberships, I can justify having 2 online workout memberships that cost about $30 for both.
There it is! My October favorites. I love putting these “monthly favorites” together because it gives me a chance to look back and see what I have been gravitating towards and how I spent my time, energy, and money. I hope you find them helpful too! Be sure to check out August and September!