A few weeks ago I shared my 12 page downloadable Gift Guide, you can find it here. I wanted to share a low-tox stocking stuffer guide with you as well. Everything on this list is under $35.
Food / Drink / Kitchen
- Kin Euphorics Spritz A non alcoholic adaptogenic elixir. It has nots of ginger and citrus and ingredients like Gaba. Rhodiloa, and 5 HTP to strengthen your adrenal system and balance a body’s reaction to stress. (8pack/$30)
- Emmy’s Organics Baking Mix Combo Pack (1 Brownie, 1 Blondie /$13)
- ZunBunni Biodynamic Organic Coffee ($15/10oz bag)
- Compartés Organic Bar with Strawberry, Goji, and Acai ($10)
- Bodum Frother Perfect to make a small serving of frothed milk ($10)
- Mempedont Garlic Press One of my favorite kitchen tools ever ($16)
- Itso and Notso Hot Sauce by Make Food Happy (Made in Santa Cruz, California) ($7)
- Stainless Steel Tongue Scraper While this may not be the coolest gift idea, it is one of the easiest things to add to your morning routine to support your oral microbiome! Pair it with my favorite Boka Toothpaste 🙂 ($12)
- EmiJay Butterfly Claw Clip These claw clips are back in style, and I am thrilled since I never stopped using them lol! Claw clips are perfect for around the house on a lazy day or when you are doing your skincare routine! ($20)
- Honest Hair Band Will protect your hair a little from water when doing skincare or makeup. ($15)
- Sienna Byron Bay has some of the better low tox nail polishes on the market. This Glass nail file is sleek and lasts a really long time. ($20)
- A mini Wetbrush is something you need if you have hair and wash it. They are perfect for post shower, gentle on your hair, inexpensive, and compact. ($7)
- Humangear Go-Toob’s are perfect for travel. They are these little silicone squeeze tubes perfect for travel for shampoo, conditioner, curl cream, body watch etc. I got mine from The Organic Bunny website (where I buy a ton of clean beauty). You can get them from their website as well. (starting at $8)
- Kitsch Micro Fiber Hair Towel are used for after the shower to absorb moisture, and help with frizz. ($24)
- One Love Organics Skin Savior This skin product is a thick kind of balm. You can use it to remove makeup, as an oil cleanser, or as a moisturizer. Personally, I like to use it as a last step to seal in all of my products. (Travel Size .6/$19)
- Honest Hazel Eye Patches A 3 pack of hydrating eye patches ($12)
- Cocokind Revitalizing Eye Cream One of the more accessible clean beauty brands. Can be found at Target or Whole Foods.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator This hydrating spray is a combination of a moisturizer and toner.
- Côte Foot Mask Enriched with soy plant based collagen and shea butter to provide intense, age-defying hydration and skin car (pack of 3/$21)
- W3LL PEOPLE Brow Gel W3LL PEOPLE is a clean and affordable makeup brand ($15)
- Moon Valley Organics Beezewax Lip Balm Velvety Vanilla, Tropical Coconut Lime, Juicy Blackberry, Sweet Honey, and Cool Mint Vanilla (pack of 5/$15)
- Côte Travel Polish Set Ultra-clean, 11-free polish twist cap mini travel bottles ($24)
Kids 3-5 Years
- Filana Beezewax Crayons (12 sticks/$20)
- Eco-Finger Paint 4 Pack Orange, Watermelon Red, Blueberry Blue, and Cabbage Green organic powder paints to be mixed with water. ($19)
- Little People, BIG DREAMS Music Stars hardcover book series. They have a few other series like Inspiring Writers and Women in Art. ($35)
- O.B Designs Lamb Huggie Plush Toy ($29)
- Sabo Concept Wooden Stacking Rainbow ($30)
- Wee Gallery Bath Book Squeezable and lightweight book that turns color with water.
- Klee Kids Makeup Kit Doesn’t contains PEGs, Harmful Preservatives, Lead Safe, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Parabens.
Don’t forget my full gift guide is here. Have a safe and happy holiday season friends!