My favorite products from June
- I mentioned in my Instagram stories the other day that I am really focused on reading more fiction. I really liked this historical fiction book based in SF while a few chapters dragged, I was excited for the ending. It was a book about female friendship and resilience. Next on my list I have Malibu Rising and the Midnight Library.
- @iliabeauty Skin Tint. It’s a medium coverage, dewy finish skin tint with SPF. slightly thicker than I would have anticipated but goes on really nicely and doesn’t feel heavy on. I have shade Tulum.
- @corpusnaturals Dubbs gets credit for finding this deodorant! I’m wearing Third Rose but also like number green. I like that it’s a really big size. You can get a sampler pack of 3 minis before getting a big one. Remember if you are new to clean deodorant, it can take a few weeks to detox the old stuff so be patient!
- @badgerbalm SPF for my shoulders/arms when I walk. This sunscreen goes on easily and has just a few simple ingredients.
- @agentnateur Holi Trinity. I am obsessed with this trio and how my skin feels when I use it. I have used the products separately, but they shine when used all together. The set includes- holi (water) rich in pearl powder and pitaya to gently exfoliate and smooth fine lines. holi (c)—a potent blend of calcium and vitamin C—reduces the appearance of acne scars and boosts skin’s elasticity. holi (oil) heals dryness, softens skin’s texture, and illuminates the complexion. It is worth every penny!
- @hatattackny visor. Visors are back baby and I am here for it. I really like these wrap ones bc I can wear a pony or pull out the top of my hair so it doesn’t go flat. There are so many great affordable brands. You want to make sure you are getting full coverage of your face and neck!
- @curiouselixirs non alcoholic craft cocktails with adaptogens. I find myself drinking less and less as I work through some inflammation issues (hashimotos). And honestly I just hate a hangover. I love these because they are more fun than a seltzer. They are made with great ingredients and adaptogens. Elixirs No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4 are organic and contain no added sugar. If you are curious about drinking less or quitting drinking and you are not struggling with addiction, I encourage you to read the book Quit Like a Girl.
Sound off below on some of the things keep you going this summer! Are you experimenting with cutting out drinking? Or are you convinced to try the Holi Trinity by Agent?